No products in the cart.
Italian Coffee Machine Coffee Maker 15 Bar Espresso Machine Steam Semi-automatic Cafeteira Milk Bubble Coffee Maker CRM3605
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
Warning: The machine must use a grinding Coffee powder and is composed of a central structure for obtaining espresso and steam/hot water.
A. FOR THE FIRST USE
1. Move the coffee maker from the package, and check the accessories according to the list.
2. Clean all the detachable components
3. Operation the appliance according to the section of “B” and “C” (no coffee powder in filter). Repeat 2-3 times.
B. MAKE ESPRESSO COFFEE
1. Open the lid, take out water tank, and pour appropriate water into tank. Do not exceed the MAX capacity;
2. Put back the water tank and close the lid;
3. Connect power plug, press power button, then machine will automatically pump water about 2s, and coffee indicator and steam indicator always light on, then coffee indicator is flashing and the machine start preheating, coffee indicator will light on and then preheating finished after 2min;
4. Take out filter holder, pour appropriate coffee powder into the filter with coffee spoon, then press the coffee powder tightly;
5. Lock the filter holder into the group head
6. Put cup(s) under coffee outlet；
7. Start brewing by pressing coffee button；
8. Remove filter holder, knock it out and clean it with hot water immediately, and lock it again for next use.
Note: Check frequently the water level in the tank. Refill if necessary.
Do not touch the hot surfaces of the machine with hands, especially brewing outlet, steam nozzle when use machine.
C. FROTHING MILK/ MAKE CAPPUCCINO
1. Prepare espresso first with a large enough cup according to part “B. MAKE ESPRESSO COFFE.
2. Use whole, fresh cold milk out of the fridge(8℃-10℃), and pour 1/3 milk in cup.
Note: Use a stainless steel cup, and cup diameter should not less than 70 ± 5mm, due to the volume of milk will increase after frothing.
3. Press steam button, it starts preheating, and steam indicator is flashing, then wait for lamp lights on；
4. Put a stainless steel cup under steam nozzle；
5. Open knob, release steam, make the steam nozzle floating on the surface of milk, and adjust the height of steel cup to froth milk;
6. Remove product when finished, turn off the knob, and Pour the frothed milk into the espresso prepared; now the cappuccino is ready.
Note: Purge steam to clean steam nozzle after use, warning hot surface.
Espresso Coffee Maker
255 * 290 * 325mm
Steam Coffee Machine
Milk Bubble , Milk Frother
Espresso Coffee Maker
English version available